[NCLUG] Hacker Space Anyone?

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Wed Jan 6 09:22:51 MST 2010

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 08:25:14 -0700, "Michael D. Wailes"
<mwailes at mdwailes.com> wrote:
> There was an interesting article in the current issue of SERVO about
> HackerDojo and an event that they have started "Random Hacks of
> Kindness". I'm not real sure if they are for-profit, but I do know that
> they have started to offer classes on a limited basis to help pay for
> the facility.

Yes, my wife brought this up last night in bed when I told her I was probably
going to incur another monthly fee.  :)  I would definitely be interested in
attending or hosting classes there.  There was a good turnout for the python
quickstart that jafo hosted about a year ago.  I'm sure there are others.

Cheers,
Paul