[NCLUG] The Fort Collins Pythonistas are looking for a home - Can you help?

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Tue Jan 12 15:11:57 MST 2010

Hi folks-

  One of my goals this year is to re-start regular pythonista meetings.
Previously, we kicked off the meetings by meeting at my house, and I figured
we'd find a better venue after we had a few meetings.  The first time I was out
of town for a meeting though, the regular meetings stopped (my wife wasn't
thrilled about trying to coordinate the meetings).

  As such, I'm looking for a venue that we can use on a consistent basis
probably one evening a month.  I plan on having regular monthly meetings, as
well as (probably) two casual "lunch hour" meetups or so through out the month
as well.  It's the monthly meeting I'm looking for a venue for.  I've looked at
the coffee shops downtown and not found much, and wondered if there might be
some other space someone else on this list might know about.

  Can you suggest a place to meet?  If so, please let me know.

Cheers,
Paul