[NCLUG] Looking for co-location space

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Fri Jun 4 13:54:05 MDT 2010

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 06:02:26 -0600 (MDT)
grant at amadensor.com wrote:

> I think Tummy does coloc.  I have never used their service, but they
> do provide a lot of service to this and other area LUG's.
>
> http://www.tummy.com

I don't mean to overstep my bounds with a company that has much
representation here, but the last time I talked to Tummy about colo,
they didn't do it.  However, when I was freelancing, I recommended
their hosting to all my clients, and they are quite awesomery (that
means great^^10)

--
Paul Hummer
http://www.paulhummer.org

"Sometimes I suspect that we build our traps ourselves, then we back
into them, pretending amazement the while." -Neil Gaiman