[NCLUG] 80GB hard drives for free at NCLUG meeting.

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sun Mar 7 11:17:37 MST 2010

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 07:35:30PM -0700, James DeWitt wrote:
> Hi Chad,
>
> Sorry, I've sent out some speaker invitations, but so far, the lack of
> response has left me flummoxed.  Do you have a topic you'd like to talk
> about, or kick off a short-presentations session with?

Somehow I managed to overlook this.

I don't really have anything in mind, but I'll attend if there's a topic
that interests me -- especially since I'd like to get some of those hard
drives.

I guess I'll see if either I or Lisa can come up with something to
present if nothing else comes up, but don't hold your breath.  Is there
anything you think you'd like to see me present . . . ?