[NCLUG] Any interest in another 3-hour Python intro?

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Tue Mar 9 06:59:24 MST 2010

On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:05:47 -0700
Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> wrote:

> It's been a while since my last Python intro, and I was wondering if there was
> any interest in another one.  Or perhaps a slightly more advanced one.
>
> We also need a location to do it.  So, please let me know if you have any
> interest in either attending a Python introduction, or space to host it in the
> evening.  A projector and screen would be nice.  Last time I think we had 20
> people sitting "classroom style" (chair with table space).

Just a heads up, I've got a few prospects for the pythonistas group again, and
I'd like to kick that off with a similar training session intro to Django/Google
App Engine. I wonder if we might be able to combine these efforts.

--
Paul Hummer
http://www.paulhummer.org

"Sometimes I suspect that we build our traps ourselves, then we back into them,
pretending amazement the while." -Neil Gaiman