[NCLUG] Carputer / Megasquirt

Rob Elsner thatsnotright at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 19:41:55 MDT 2010

So I've done some snooping, and my ISP (FRII) cannot resolve
ns1.msefi.com or ns2.msefi.com which is why I cannot get to half of
the google results.

Any network people want to chime in on why?  My guess is those two
servers aren't registered with a root server, which means resolution
will be hit or miss.

Thanks,
Rob