[NCLUG] Carputer Monitor ???

Brian Wood bwood at beww.org
Sat Oct 16 09:23:47 MDT 2010

I don't really know anything about this unit, but it's (relatively) cheap:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=PLVWR922&cm_mmc=geekmail-_-newarrivals_html-_-16Oct10-_-PLVWR922

Of course neither NTSC or PAL is 16:9 aspect, so I wonder about exactly what resolutions this will support, since "ntsc
and pal" are the only things close to a resolution spec mentioned.

In spite of that, it would possibly make a useful display for a carputer, at less than other prices I have seen for
similar units.

Somehow "Pyle View" seems like a name that was invented by a non-native English speaker,  or perhaps it was originally
designed for under-seat mounting?