[NCLUG] Thanks for the Code Retreat

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sun Dec 4 18:06:36 MST 2011

On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 03:03:28PM -0700, Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> I just wanted to send out a message saying thanks to Bill Tucker and Matt
> Rose, and of course Prakash Murthy, for the Code Retreat yesterday.
> Despite starting at the undogly hour of 8:30am, it was an extremely
> entertaining event.

This was my second code retreat, and I'm looking forward to a third some
day.  I'm not looking forward to the traditional early start times,
though -- nor am I particularly looking forward to accidentally eating
eggplant again.  So far, no ill effects.

> It was a great event!
>
> Thanks again to everyone who participated, those who put up with being
> paired with me, and especially to Bill and Matt for facilitating the event.

Ditto that.  I think everybody involved deserves congratulations and
thanks.  It turned out Cohere was a great place for the event, despite my
initial impression it might not be ideal for this particular purpose.