[NCLUG] May 10, 2011 NCLUG Meeting

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sun Jun 5 10:45:40 MDT 2011

I think I should be able to come and give a short presentation on the 14th
if that is still an option. I've also set up a wiki page with more info and
a place to sign up if anyone is interested.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TIEColorado11

At this point, I especially need a couple people to be around to just help
people who have questions on Thursday, June 23. I have a couple people for
Wed. I also need to find someone who knows a bit about setting up
multi-access point wifi on the cheap using something like dd-wrt or open-wrt
or similar.

Thanks,
Jim

--