[NCLUG] May 10, 2011 NCLUG Meeting

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Mon May 9 15:00:06 MDT 2011

I'm wondering if there might be a time in the near future (5/10 wouldn't
work for me) to briefly discuss the upcoming Technology in Education (
http://tiecolorado.org/) conference at Copper Mtn this June. I have been
given the opportunity to set up and run a Linux/FOSS lab for two days and am
in need of some volunteers to assist with various aspects. I have a crude
wiki set up (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TIEColorado11) as a starting point.

If I can't make a meeting, maybe the wiki can serve as the discussion point.

Thanks,
jim

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 12:18 PM, James DeWitt <jdewitt at verinet.com> wrote:

> Hi NCLUGers,
>
> What: May 2011 NCLUG Meeting
> When: Tuesday May 10, 2011, 6pm
> Where: College America,  4601 S Mason St, at Harmony (map at nclug.org)
> Food afterwards: South China (next door)
>
> Presenter: NCLUGgers
>
> Topic:  Short Topics and Demos
>
> This month, we are inviting attendees to give short (10 minutes or so)
> talks about Linux, Open Source and related topics. Please come and tell
> us about the cool projects you've been working on lately!
>
> See you there!
>
> --
> James DeWitt

Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)