[NCLUG] Location Change! Re: November 8th, 2011 NCLUG Meeting

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Tue Nov 8 15:34:35 MST 2011

Hi NCLUGers,

Sorry for the late notice, but we have to make a location change.
We will not be at College America tonight!

 What: November NCLUG Meeting
 When: Tuesday November 8th, 6pm
 Where: The Clubhouse at the American Residential Communities
 at 2500 E. Harmony.

 Presenter: Bill Tucker

 Topic:  Let's make a Ham Sandwich:
 	Test Driven Design & upcoming local code retreats

From College and Harmony, go East on Harmony Rd (2.4 mi)

Make a left turn (Heading North) on Snow Mesa Drive into the
Harmony Park 2500 E. Harmony Rd Fort Collins, CO 80525 5.

Go through the roundabout into ARC community 6.

At the stop sign, take a right, and follow around (following the signs
to the Office)

See you there!