[NCLUG] System 76 Ubuntu desktop for sale

Jennifer Horsman jen at jencarta.com
Sun Apr 15 14:12:51 MDT 2012

Sorry for the cross-posting and spamming the list (and for the HTML post
earlier), but I have a System76 desktop for sale and I thought that
someone on this list might be interested; the specs are listed below.
Located in Fort Collins.  Please email me off list if you are
interested. I purchased the computer new from System 76 in July 2010 for
parallel computing and scientific visualization.

System 76 Wild Dog Performance (wil-p7) $950:
Graphics 1280 MB nVidia GeForce GTX 470
Memory 8 GB - 4 x 2 GB - DDR3 - 1333 MHz
Operating System Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal) 64 Bit Linux
Optical Drive CD-RW / DVD-RW
Processor Intel Core i7-860 2.80 GHz L2 8 MB DMI 2.5 GTs - 4 Cores with
Hyperthreading
Storage Options 1 TB SATA II 300 Mbps -- 7200 RPM 32MB Buffer

I also have a working USB wireless receiver that I can include. Please
see my ad on Craigslist:
http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/sys/2935924714.html

Thanks,
Jennifer