[NCLUG] Getting something printed

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Thu Jul 19 20:06:06 MDT 2012

Hi Kerry,

Your Fedora systems probably are running the CUPS printing system.
To check, on the system with the printer, browse to:

http://localhost:631/help/
or
http://localhost:631/admin/

Once you "Publish" and allow the printer to be shared, you should be
able to access it as a "Network Printer" from each of the other systems.

More instructions are here:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/Deployment_Guide/sec-Printer_Configuration.html
and
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/openprinting/database/cupsdocumentation