[NCLUG] 32 / 64 bit computers

Ben West mrgenixus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 12:15:57 MDT 2012

I suggest you get Scott Meyer's 'Effective C++.'  in it, he covers the fact
that C++ may be regarded as as many as 5 languages and that you should use,
as a rule, as many as 2 at a time. the reality of Open-source software is
that it may use more than 2.

I recommend QT for building graphical applications in C++. if so, I also
recommend you buy the books published on QT4 so that you can get a feel for
how to code vanilla QT;  it has its own style.