[NCLUG] epson ex5210

Kerry Miller n0wiq at comcast.net
Sat Jun 16 22:03:52 MDT 2012

Hi Group,

I did get my UBUNTU-12.04 to work with my projector.  The hitch was that
UBUNTU could NOT match the resolution the projector wanted with the ATI
driver installed.  I installed a driver from the ATI site and the
projector worked fine after that.

Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/n0wiq