[NCLUG] Hard drive recovery

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Tue Jun 19 13:14:53 MDT 2012

Stephen Warren wrote:
> Kerry Miller wrote:
> > Others may have a different approach but my first suggestion would be to
> > us Computer Renaissance.  If sit is a mechanical failure the disk will
>
> Are they still open? I just noticed as I drove past yesterday that the
> store appeared vacant, but I didn't investigate close enough to be sure.

They moved up the stripmall to the west a few doors.  I think they are
now under a new management.  And with that a new, perhaps cheaper,
location.  It is certainly less visible.  I was in the new location a
couple of weeks ago and didn't recognize anyone working there as being
from the previous shop.

Bob