[NCLUG] Fedora 17 Gnome 3

Mike Loseke mike.loseke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 08:12:08 MST 2012

Still happily using Gnome3 here. My workflow includes xterms, browsers and
the ability to easily spread and organize these over a dynamic set of
workspaces.  I'm glad that there's less desktop manager to get in the way.
The complete lack of any kind of dock (I disable the dash) or hierarchical
menuing system (also disabled) is a huge plus for me.