[NCLUG] nautilus file manager

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Sat Oct 6 12:18:55 MDT 2012

James DeWitt wrote:
> These changes are probably part of this big Comcast personal web
> page change. So, complaints are futile.
>
> http://xfinity.comcast.net/pwp/whatschanging/

I love the way that the biggest change that I see from looking at
their "What's Changing" page is that the before pages all used a very
small font and were quite unreadable and they improved them by
increasing the font size to something much more readable in the after
pages.  :-)  That is assuming one considers aqua (cyan) and lime on
white readable.

On a completely subjective front the "before" calender seems to have a
nicer feel to me.  And apparently this was five years ago since it
says 2007.  It seems to have taken them a few years to roll these
updates through their change process. :-)

Bob