[NCLUG] [OT] Looking for an engineer

John Mayfield john at jmayfield.com
Wed Sep 12 21:18:43 MDT 2012

Jim-
  There are quite a few software engineering types here at HP (surprise, surprise).  If she had a particular area that she wants to shadow (software design, hardware design, firmware design, tools, testing) I may be able to find someone she could shadow at HP.  If she has more of an interest in environmental or geological engineering, she may want to exhaust those possibilities first.

John Mayfield
Firmware Systems Engineer
Business Critical Systems
Hewlett-Packard Company