[NCLUG] Tutoring Python

Degutan White degutan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 12:14:35 MDT 2012

Have you looked at the coursera.org beginning programming course-- they use Python.

Singpath.com has some interactive learning tools for Python and other languages.

Learn python the hardway is another good book.

Do you have some specific questions?  Pycharm IDE is $69 today.

I'm planning a code retreat on dec8th.  I may have some monthly sessions before that which wouldn't involve Conway's GAme of Life.

Bill
Sent from my iPhone