[NCLUG] Apr 9 NCLUG meeting

Myron Stowe mstowe at redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 15:52:26 MDT 2013

All:

March's meeting focused on 'git', a distributed source code management
system used by the Linux community.  This month - assuming we all can
make it without snow-shoes - we will follow on with 'stg' (stacked git).
stg is a wrapper on top of git which provides 'quilt' like
functionality.

I'm obviously planning on attending so that I can present but if the
weather turns out to be just terrible with the roads questionable then
I'm not going to risk driving in such.  Guess we'll all just have to
play things by ear unless we here definitively otherwise from Jim.

Myron