[NCLUG] Oops

Kerry Miller n0wiq at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 20:35:18 MST 2013

Hi People,

I was running Fedora-17 with a GNOME-3.4.2 desk top I down loaded the
shell script fedora-upgrade to make a Fedora-18 system which should have
GNOME-3.6.4.  When instructed to I re-booted the computer.  The displays
on the screen seemed normal but the log on prompt never apeared,  the
blue f was displayed and a small busy circle was displayed in the lower
right quadrant.

As I said before I can log into the system via ssh as root or as user.
If I knew which file/s to touch with vim I might be able to correct the
situation.

--
Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is: