[NCLUG] Oops

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Feb 10 14:52:19 MST 2013

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 14:35:04 -0700
Bonnell Frost <bfrost at skybeam.com> wrote:

> I'll try this again.  First time I posted it, I thought I was set up
> to post, did not go through.
>
> Just a small note: Updates from Fedora 18 DON'T WORK.  Both published
> update sequences, su -c 'yum update' and fedup -network 18, hang
> looking for libusb1.  I posted this;
> so far no response.

I've not heard any other reports of this.

Can you provide the full output from the yum update command?

Note that 'yum update' applies updated packages available for your
current version (so if you are on Fedora 17, you get package updates
available for Fedora 17). fedup upgrades you to the next version (so,
from Fedora 17 to Fedora 18).

kevin