[NCLUG] Debian wheezy crypto install - skip the 6-hour erase?

n0wiq n0wiq at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 06:11:43 MST 2013

Hi People,

I once asked how many partitions I could put on one of these huge hard
afordable disks of this day and age.   How about adding a second hard
drive to your workstation leaving it un-intercepted install the
operating system and applications on the second hard drive.  And use the
installed system to access the hard intercepted drive.  I have put on my
web site a description of why I partition a drive as a first level
division of data.

Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/n0wiq