[NCLUG] sw raid, recovery after install

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:51:56 MST 2013

I use a 5-drive Synology device at the office, and while I have not had the
pleasure of living through a drive failure with it, I really like it. It
performs well, was easy to setup, and has a silly number of features. It's
expensive enough I'd not likely use one at home though. As I recall, w/o
drives it was about $1200.