[NCLUG] New in town

Phil Marsh montanaembassy at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 15:56:56 MDT 2013

Hi Josh,
So nice to have you. I'll likely be at the meeting in Aug. Would like to meet you somewhere in Fort Collins for lunch?
I'm a semiconductor engineer between jobs and will hopefully and likely be working in NJ on and off as a consultant Aug or Sept.
I use Linux for engineering C/C++ and use Apache, MySQL, and PHPMyAdmin for databases.
Talk later,
Phil

Sent from my iPad