No subject

Tue Jun 4 12:25:35 MDT 2013

seeing this level traffic.

John

	From: Benson Chow <blc at q.dyndns.org>
	To: <nclug at nclug.org>
	Subject: Not Code Red, was Re: [NCLUG] error message
	Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:20:16 -0600 (MDT)

	Being on a pretty populated subnet full of poorly secured machines, I've
	been getting one heck of a lot of code red and code red 2 attacks.  I
	don't even want to speculate how many I would get on my @home connection.

	I'm up to 154 Code Red II's and 138 Code Red 1's on my dynamic, single
	IP DSL this past 4 weeks.  I'm sure there are more from people who are on
	cablemodem but this is quite bad IMHO...  (but it's fun scripting to count
	:)

	-bc

	On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Bryan Stillwell wrote:

	> Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:13:13 -0600
	> From: Bryan Stillwell <bryan at bokeoa.com>
	> Subject: Re: [NCLUG] error message
	[snip]