[NCLUG] Needed: a few dead HP78 cartridges

Rick Ross buddhadba at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 19:36:52 MDT 2013

I've got a 78 in my printer now, but it's not empty, yet. Soon as it is,
I'll drop you a line if you'd like. May not be anytime real soon.

-- Rick
Loveland, CO

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Joel Nevison <jvnn at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Apparently the 970C printer will reset and let me use my refilled
> cartridge If I cycle a couple of other cartridges through it.
>
> If you have a couple dead ones it would allow me to keep using my refilled
> cartridge.
>
> Thanks!   - Joel

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." - Neale Donald Walsch

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room." - Anon.