[NCLUG] Operating a progector

John Gilmore j.arthur.gilmore at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 08:23:03 MDT 2013

You're looking for the command "xrandr" Which allows you to control
not only the resolution of the various available outputs of your video
card, but also their relationship (left of, right of, etc) and
orientation. You're looking for "--same-as". Which probably results in
a command line similar to:

xrandr --output VGA-1 --mode 800x600 --same-as LVDS-1

Or something. Consult the man page for further inro.