[NCLUG] OT(ish) - HVAC Control

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:15:38 MDT 2013

I was actually planning on doing something until I noticed that some
consumer-grade thermostats are starting to have features I want (auto
cool/heat switch and configurable deadbands) that I got used to having when
I was managing HVAC in a datacenter. I'll certainly check it out. I have a
Pi kicking around without a job right now, so that might be a great
solution.

QH