[NCLUG] Local Availability

Michael Riversong chylogos at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 16 10:24:03 MDT 2014

Good to hear from you!  Thanks for the data -- very helpful.

I've messed around with Chrome a little, and don't trust it so far.

In general i've found tablets to be really handy for travel and study, but unable to do many word processing and DTP functions that i typically need.  As someone who has formatted whole books, the limitations of tablets are beyond annoying.  Actually i've never evaluated the Samsung Galaxy for these advanced functions.  Is it better than all the others in that respect?

Right now i'm working to get ready for the Earth Day thing this Saturday.  (Really happy to see the Sustainable Living Organization has managed to survive what happened back in the fall.)  Still need another volunteer or two for the Tesla Academy educational project that day.  Know anybody?  It's an easy way to do something really significant for advanced technology.  Anyway have a wonderful week!  also, your interview is still available at the Tesla Academy web site.