[NCLUG] Personal Linux Install Guide: Fedora 18

Bonnell Frost bfrost at skybeam.com
Fri Aug 14 11:44:27 MDT 2015

I have been following the User group for a while.  I am a 91 y/o BTL
retiree, and I used Unix there.  I have been using Fedora versions
lately, but my
last installation got clobbered, and I have not been able to get Fedora
21 or 22 to install.   Suggestions, please.  I'm living in the Loveland
good Sam village.
--Bonnell Frost