[NCLUG] Linux wifi assistance in NW Fort Collins

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Thu Dec 17 19:41:12 MST 2015

Hello Coby,

Jamie Leben wrote:
> Hi All. Coby Leuschke with BoxBotix in NW Fort Collins is looking for
> assistance setting up wifi on his hummingboard, with appropriate
> compensation.
> Email him coby at rocketshipsys.com or call 563-613-2624

Jamie sent this to the local community mailing list.  A lot of people
are here that can help.  But it would be good to have some information
about the environment.  Maybe we should start by playing twenty
questions to get things going.

What operating system?  A lot of different OS's can run on a
hummingboard.  (I am hoping it turns out to be my favorite.)

Is this running with a graphical desktop?  Or is it running headless?
When I think of small ARM pi-like systems I always think headless for
my projects.  If headless what access do you have?  I assume you are
editing files offline and then booting?

Bob