[NCLUG] December 8th, 2015 NCLUG Meeting

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Fri Dec 18 16:19:11 MST 2015

James DeWitt wrote:
> If you have a Linux related topic, short or long, that you would like to
> present in a future meeting, please let us know.

Sharon Wagner presented a Linux related topic at the meeting.  There
was some dynamic discussion where it was decided I would take down the
minutes of the topic and report this meeting activity back to the
mailing list.

Front Range Community College is looking for people with GNU/Linux
expertise to teach three upcoming classes.  The first is all about the
command line.  The second is all about GNU/Linux system
administration.  The third one will be introduction to scripting with
an unspecified scripting language.  Could be shell.  Could be python.

If you have the skills and think you might be interested in sharing
those skills teaching a GNU/Linux class at Front Range then contact
Sharon Wagner <sharon.wagner at frontrange.edu> 970-204-8419
for more information and details.

Bob