[NCLUG] Tuesday February 13, 2017 NCLUG Meeting

Aaron D. Johnson adj at fnord.greeley.co.us
Mon Feb 19 09:13:06 MST 2018

Bob Proulx writes:
> We got to hear the deafening roar of a 1U server with all fans
> spinning.  Aaron brought a giveaway-to-a-good home which I think
> Alex claimed.

He did.  Hopefully without any negative relationship impacts.  And the
2 other servers I brought along went to the recycle rack at Best Buy
later on in the week.

I'm still attempting to resuscitate a Sun Fire V210 (1U UltraSPARC)
system.  And I've got an HP Proliant DL360 G5 (1U, Xeon 54xx series
CPU, 16Gbytes of RAM (I think)) I need to suck data off off that may
make it to next month's meeting if anyone has an interest.

- Aaron (increasing mailing list volume)