Code Signing Certificate

Stephen Warren swarren-tag-list-nclug at wwwdotorg.org
Wed Jan 3 03:29:54 UTC 2024

Is this Open Source software? If so, for Linux distribution your best
bet is probably to get it into Linux package repositories so the
distribution piggy-backs of the distro's package validation system.

Of course, that doesn't help for Windows or Mac builds, unless it's a
command-line tool that your users are willing to acquire via Windows
Subsystem for Linux or Mac's Brew.