Very bad Christmas joke

Jeffrey Means jeff at meanspc.com
Thu Jan 4 02:09:39 UTC 2024

Santa Claus List Coded

This is not mine. I didn't create it and I was sent it with no attribution except that it came from FaceBook. The worst or best part is, I understood it.

better !pout !cry better watchout lpr why santa claus  <north pole  >town cat /etc/passwd  >  list ncheck list ncheck list cat list | grep naughty  >coal cat list | grep nice  >gift santa claus  <north pole  >town who | grep sleeping who | grep awake who | egrep 'bad|good' for (goodness sake) { be good }

Have a happy new year!

---

Jeffrey D. Means

Consultant, MeansPC