Looking for a low-power computer to drive two or three 4K monitors

Phil Marsh microcraftx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 02:26:04 UTC 2024

Hi Evelyn,
It turns out that I got three 4k displays working on my old tower server. I
have a computer case + power supply from 2007 and 2014 and I'm thinking of
just getting a low-power motherboard into one of these and then moving my
old graphics card to it? That way, I could run the three monitors with
certainty and leave the computer on all the time without wasting energy.
Aaron helped me here and I'm going to try the HP T740 thin client.
Best and thanks,
Phil