New IT Samaritans Branch! Inaugural meeting!

Michael J. Mikelson mjmikelson at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 12:33:01 MDT 2002

IT Samaritans,

As promised, here's the info on our first branch affiliate meeting!  A
great round of applause to Richard Byrd for taking on this task!  Also,
here's my opportunity to offload emails to him, so when you reply, make
sure you reply to Richard!!!!!!

Michael J. Mikelson

Denver CO
MJMikelson at yahoo.com
303-388-8555

Announcing the formation of a Colorado Springs chapter!!!

WHEN:     October 23 at 6:30 PM
WHERE:    Pike's Perk Downtown
                  14 South Tejon
                  Colorado Springs

The meeting room is upstairs so grab a mocha latte and head on up.

Our agenda:

*	Introduction - Mike Mikelson, Founder

*	History of IT Samaritans

*	Goals (networking)

*	Marketing (finding opportunities)

*	Assignments

*	Tasks to be done

*	Question & Answer session

*	Close

*	Schedule

*	Next meeting

Of course we'll be hanging around afterwards in case you have more
questions, ideas, suggestions.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Richard Byrd

rabyrd at wbotechassist.com