ANN: NCLUG Hacking Society (every day this week), December 27, 2005

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Dec 26 07:51:19 MST 2005

Every night this week we will be doing Hacking Society at Evelyn and Sean's
place.  It starts at 6pm, and we will make dinner plans at 6:30.  If you
are going to be later than 6:30 but want dinner, please call by 6:30 and
we'll make sure you're included as well.

 What no spouse of a programmer can ever understand is that a programmer is
 working when he's staring out the window.