October 14th NCLUG Meeting: call for quick talks and demos

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Fri Oct 3 02:20:13 MDT 2008

Hi NCLUGers,

What:  NCLUG Meeting
When: Tuesday October 14th, 6pm
Where: College America,  4601 S Mason St, at Harmony (map at nclug.org)
Food afterwards: South China (next door)

Presenter: NCLUGgers

Topic:  Short talks and demos of devices that run and/or play well with Linux.

If you would like to give a short (about 10 minute) talk or demo about some
Linux-related device, please email me a short synopsis so I can get an idea
of how many people would like to talk, and about what.  We have three or
four people so far, and I would like to send out a more complete list with
next week's meeting announcement.

Thanks!

--
James DeWitt <jdewitt at verinet.com>