December NCLUG (Dinner-Only) Meeting

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Thu Dec 8 19:13:43 MST 2011

Hi NCLUGers,

What: December 13, 2011 NCLUG Dinner-Only Meeting
When: Tuesday December 13, 6pm
Where: South China Restaurant (next door to College America on Mason)

Sorry, folks, but Tuesdays are continuing to be very busy at College
America, our kind hosts for the last several years. Unfortunately, there
is not a room available for us next week.

Tuesday room availability may be an ongoing problem. I intend to publish
a web survey about scheduling for the group. Please email me if you
have any suggestions.

Since December is usually slow due to the holiday season, and we don't
have a presentation scheduled, please join us for dinner and NCLUG
discussion at South China Restaurant.

See you there!

--
James DeWitt