[NCLUG] December NCLUG meeting

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Sat Dec 2 09:25:05 MST 2000

Ladies and Gentlemen (no, Matt T, I'm not referring to you!  :P) it's time
again for...

The Northern Colorado Linux Users Group

When:  Tuesday, 5 December, 6:00 PM MST
Where: The offices of Tummy.com, 200A North College, Fort Collins
What:  A bunch of linux geeks gathering to celebrate the holidays, with
       a demonstration by our Imperious Leader, Matt Taggart
Why:   Why not?  It's the holidays...  Time to eat, drink, and be merry!

Seeing as it's the holiday time of year, I'll bring some N-A cider to share
with...  If y'all want, bring a tray of cookies or goodies to share for the
holiday...  (Or at least something to bribe the officers and Tummy.com people
with!)

See y'all there!

--mec