[NCLUG] For those of you experiencing DNS errors reaching NCLUG.ORG

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Dec 7 12:25:59 MST 2000

You're probably on FRII.  It seems that they still believed they were
authorative for the nclug.org domain, so they were publishing bad
data about the domain.  They've corrected it this morning.  It should
be all happy now.

Thanks to dobbster for the report of the problem.

 I never thought I'd live in a country where physical violence would be used
 to disenfranchise voters.  Have you heard about Bush supporters rioting?