[NCLUG] Hacking session in January

Quent quent at pobox.com
Sat Dec 9 14:55:11 MST 2000

Sounds pretty cool!  What sort of project do you have in mind?

Falling Rock is in Denver, right?  That's a bit closer to my nearly
Northern-Colorado location.

Assuming the date/time works out for me I would be willing to shuttle
people from the parking area next to the Highway 7 exit on I-25.
It would shave about 30 miles off the round-trip from Ft. Collins.
Of course if everyone comes down in hired limos I'd want to hitch
a ride :-)

I have been meaning to look into wireless networking. Anyone have any
tips on PCMCIA cards, PCI cards, hubs/stations or whatever they're called?

	Quent