[NCLUG] Apache for Cobalt

joshua fitsnips at frii.com
Mon Dec 11 00:32:57 MST 2000

Hello,

What are you looking to do, and what product are you working on.
Be very careful with apache on cobalt products, if you mess up
the binary you can kill the UI.  First make a backup of the
httpd binary and back ups of the /etc/admsrv/ and /etc/httpd
directory structure then when you compile use the redhat setup.
Also make sure you have the perl module compiled in for best
performance on the Cobalt product line.  If you would like more
help contact me off the list, and I may be able to get you more
info.

Joshua