[NCLUG] DNS problems

dobbster dobbster at frii.com
Sat Dec 9 14:51:53 MST 2000

> Actually I believe he voted for a third party canidiate, as did a lot of us in
> NCLUG. I suspect NCLUG had a higher percentage of third party voters than the
> surrounding population. Anyone who has gone to the effort to use Linux and
> Free Software is probably also has strong political opinions and isn't swayed
> by the "popularity contest" of the Republicrats.

It seems that typical Linux users deliberately rebel against the
corporate dominance of Micro$oft.  Perhaps analogously, we also tend to
rebel against the corporate domination of politics and the media.  Thus
maybe it's not surprising that many of us voted for third party
candidates as a means of expressing our frustration with the current
political system.

Just my two cents worth.  I know that NCLUG is not a forum for political
discussions; for this, I beg forgiveness.

Mark (dobbster at frii.com)