[NCLUG] VNC?

Chris Hardy chris at hardys.org
Tue Dec 12 09:49:32 MST 2000

Well you can also try XFree For Windows
(http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree/) It's based off of XFree 4.0,
and it's open source.  (Don't know if it's under the GPL or X license).
Though you will have to grab the cygwin stuff, it's kinda trippy to see
your windows box through the eyes of cygwin. Good Luck.

--
"What were you doing?"
"He doesn't know."

		-- Agents Brown, Jones and Smith, "The Matrix"

Chris Hardy - Mission.net System Admin
chris at hardys.org or support at mission.net