[NCLUG] ee replacement

robert rinker rinkerr at CS.ColoState.EDU
Tue Dec 12 10:48:59 MST 2000

Or, how about the original xview - it is still around, even though RedHat
doesn't distribute it any more. It is shareware (not GPL), if that is
important. From the README:

"The latest version of XV (or at least a pointer to it) is available
via anonymous ftp on ftp.cis.upenn.edu, in the directory pub/xv."

I still use it - probably a case of "old dog, new tricks."

-Bob