[NCLUG] [OT] kookwatching (was DNS problems)

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Tue Dec 12 11:18:47 MST 2000

On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 10:57:03AM -0700, Craig, Mike wrote:
> 	You mean, our very own Colon James da Turd?  Persona non grata at
> all the local ISPs?  :)
>
> 	Unfortunately, I haven't had that honor; I've had to content myself
> with making Wollman's list of abusive spinics, and Skidmark's net hate list.
> <g>

Heh, speaking of old times, anyone know if the netscum list is still posted anywhere?
I remember when CJIII was still allowed on a couple ISPs here, and when I got
nominated to the list myself.  I think he's still fairly active, too, doing a search on
him on Deja.  Made me chuckle...

--mec
The few, the proud, the netscum of NCLUG
(hey, Mike Loseke, wanna start a NCLUG-Netscum BOF?  :P)